LOOKING FOR DYNAMIC INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES IN OUR ORLANDO AREA!
FULL TIME POSITIONS (30+ hours)
Looking to Join an awesome TEAM that takes PRIDE AND JOY in being the BEST SCHOOL in your AREA, then why not JOIN OUR OTTER LEARNING TEAM
Our company only recruits the most loving, kind, and talented staff. Previous early childhood experience and knowledge of the Federal Food Program is a MAJOR plus.
- Plan menus, prepare home-style meals.
- Track appropriate serving sizes per age group as required by local license requirements.
- Manage kitchen budget by forward planning.
- Complete all required paperwork effectively and on time.
- Maintain daily and weekly inventory of food items, supplies and equipment; daily production records; attendance records etc.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen in accordance with local food safety requirements.
- Complete at least 40/45 hours of Continuing Education each year.
- Wash and sanitize dishes and kitchen equipment.
- Help the school as needed with Special Programs and events, cooking classes etc.
- Take full responsibility for the overall operations of the Kitchen within guidelines of the health department and local regulations.
- Knowledge of Federal Food Program
- Maybe required transport.
- 1-year minimum experience cooking in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of nut and the big 8 allergies.
- Ability to pass background screening including no felonies.
- Outgoing, kind, friendly personality.
- Must feel comfortable around children.
- Maintain a safe, clean environment.
- Foster an open, friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child and family.
- Establish and enforce high expectations for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Come to work on time, enthusiastic, committed, & professionally prepared every day.
- Valid Driver’s License.
This is the opportunity to work at one of the top-rated childcare centers in the area. Our school is a best-in-class early childhood education program that offers more than a "daycare" for our students by focusing on developing 21st-century skills for all early learners. Through age-appropriate programming, we serve children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. We are owned by Otter Learning, which is one of the fastest-growing businesses in early childhood education. Reach out to learn more!