LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sign On Bonus for all employees!
CAREER GROWTH AND IN HOUSE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
We are looking for experienced professionals to join our talented team where we inspire children to be lifelong learners through our play-based curriculum. Our affectionate and nurturing staff ensure that our children are instilled with the knowledge to succeed. Whether you are a cook, driver, or teacher we want you to be as passionate about the growth and development of children as we are.
- Plan menus, prepare home-style meals.
- Track appropriate serving sizes per age group as required by local license requirements.
- Manage kitchen budget by forward planning.
- Complete all required paperwork effectively and on time.
- Maintain daily and weekly inventory of food items, supplies and equipment; daily production records; attendance records etc.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen in accordance with local food safety requirements.
- Complete at least 40/45 hours of Continuing Education each year.
- Wash and sanitize dishes and kitchen equipment.
- Help the school as needed with Special Programs and events, cooking classes etc.
- Take full responsibility for the overall operations of the Kitchen within guidelines of the health department and local regulations.
- Knowledge of Federal Food Program
- Maybe required transport.
- 1-year minimum experience cooking in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of nut and the big 8 allergies.
- Ability to pass background screening including no felonies.
- Outgoing, kind, friendly personality.
- Must feel comfortable around children.
- Maintain a safe, clean environment.
- Foster an open, friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child and family.
- Establish and enforce high expectations for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Come to work on time, enthusiastic, committed, & professionally prepared every day.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Job Type: Full-time