LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
CAREER GROWTH AND IN HOUSE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
MULTI-UNIT LEADERSHIP PREFERRED
We are looking for experienced Multi-Unit Leaders to join our talented team where we inspire children to be lifelong learners through our play-based curriculum. Our affectionate and nurturing staff ensure that our children are instilled with the knowledge to succeed. We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of children as we are.
PARTICIPATE IN OUR PROFIT SHARE PROGRAM!
Effective your first day, all Otter Learning Directors, Regional Managers and Operations team members will be able to participate in the Company’s Bonus Program. We are calling this program, the Profit-Sharing Program because it allows you to do just that, earn a percentage of the profit for each school you support! In speaking with many you and others in the industry, we believe this is the best approach for the following reasons:
- Orients all team members towards running a “healthy business” that allows the Company to reinvest back into the schools and the team
- Aligns all stakeholders and allows directors, regionals and corporate team to think and act as owners of their schools and make strategic decisions that they will benefit directly from
- Each school is at a different stage in its development. By focusing on profitability, we eliminate any disparity between schools that are at full capacity and brand-new schools
- After assessing our existing format, we found that it was not as straightforward as it should be and did not provide the same material incentive as a profit-sharing model
How it Works: Each month, our finance team will present you the prior month’s profit by school. Each school will be measured individually. Within 30 days, you will be awarded your bonus of 2.5% of the profit from the prior month based on the profitability of each school that you support. This has the opportunity to be up to a $20,000 bonus annually based on school size and performance!
What you bring as a Team Member:
The position of Regional Director requires comprehensive knowledge of local, state, and regional childcare staffing and licensing requirements. Strong leadership and organization, written and verbal communication, and problem-solving skills are needed to oversee multiple large schools within assigned region. A commitment to ensuring schools embody the mission, and vision, and values of the company is essential, including developing relationships with team members, communities and regulatory agencies to ensure this. Regional Directors are responsible for budgeting, enrollment, staffing, strategy planning and goal setting, regulatory compliance, and reporting to the Leadership Team by managing the schools and Directors within their assigned region.
Our promise to you:
We take pride in our work and that includes our Team. Without you, we could not provide the high level of care we are known for! To ensure you have the support you need to focus on the important job of developing our children we promise to provide:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Referral Bonus
- In-house training and educational assistance
- Mobility Bonus if you work at another location
- Tuition discount for your own children
Requirements: Must be 18 years old or older, or 21 or older in the state of Tennessee. Must have high school diploma or GED and a minimum of 6 years of experience, or Associate's in a related Child Care major with 5 years of experience, or Bachelor's in Child Care related major and 4 years of experience. Must meet all minimum state requirements for education and credentials. Must have minimum of 2 years of experience as a Childcare Center Director.
Pay: Full-Time, Salaried position, pay commensurate with education and experience